Tender and irresistible!
This wonderful organic ham comes from the world-famous Ibérico pigs. Their feeding consists mainly of acorns an plantds that they find in the meadows and forests. Hence the nutty and delicate taste of this hand-cut ham. A real delicacy!
Net weight: 100g
- 100 Bellota ham from black Iberian pork pata negra)
- from Badajoz, Extremadura
- Fed with acorns and wild plants from the Dehesas (grasslands)
- Uniquq Ibérico ham, hand-cut (cortado a mano), 100g vacuum-packed.
- matured for 30 and 48 months
Ingredients: Ham from 100% acorn-fed Ibérico pork bellota, salt.
Manufacturer: SEÑORÍO DE MONTANERA, Ctra. Rincon de Caya, km 3.5, Apdo. 335, 06080 Badajoz - SPAIN
Storage notice: Store dry and cool (max. 7° Celsius). Protect from direct sunlight. Store in the refrigerator for a maximum of 5 days after opening.
Tip: For perfect enjoyment and aroma, remove from packaging 20 minutes before consumption and leave to rest at room temperature.