About Katia Zentner & Soleria
I was born and grew up in Madrid. As the daughter of a Spanish mother and an English father, I grew up in a family with two cultures. As if that weren’t enough, my personal path led me to Austria.
In 2013, I decided to make a dream come true and founded Solería de España, a web shop and trading business dedicated to selling and promoting high quality Spanish fine foods with a focus on extra virgin olive oil (my passion!).
So welcome to Solería! Have a wonderful time shopping for finest Spanish foods and the best Spanish Olive Oils!
How I became an Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sensory Analyst and Sommelier
- Introductory Course to Olive Oil Cultivation, Production, Quality, and Sensory Analysis of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Escuela Europea de Cata, Madrid (Spain)
- Advanced Course on Olive Oil and Sensory Defects (according to IOOC* Regulations) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Level 2a
- Advanced Course on Olive Oil and Sensory Analysis of Attributes (according to IOOC* Regulations) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Level 2b
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sommelier Course - Level 3
- Master Miller and Olive Grove Management Course