Homemade tapas:Pan Tumaca
A speciality from Cataluña that has become a popular breakfast and Tapa all over Spain. It is suitable both as finger food or a starter for invitations, as well as at any time of day for the family. And the best thing about it is: the preparation is relatively easy and quick.
Have fun with the preparation y qué aproveche!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 12 slices of toasted white farmhouse bread.
- 6 ripe tomatoes, halved.
- Extra virgin olive oil Variety-Picual.
- Flor de Sal (optional)
- 6 cloves of garlic (optional)
- Toast the bread slices until golden brown.
- Rub the tomato on the toasted bread.
- Pour a little Picual extra virgin olive oil over the toast.
- A little Flor de Sal rounds off this delicious specialty.
If you love garlic, you can rub the toasted bread slice with a clove of garlic before step 2.
Tasted delicious with mature cheeses, Iberian ham, anchovies or simply on its own!