This dish is a classic Spanish recipe. It is ideal as a main course or simply as a warm Tapa. It is light, healthy and really easy to prepare. The original recipe ared. But you can just as easily use a roasted chicken breast.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- Extra virgin olive oil of the Hojiblanca varietya
- 1 chicken in pieces or 800 g chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 8 cloves of garlic crushed (use a large carving knife) and peeled
- The juice of half a lemon
- A handful of fresh parsley finely cut
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Put Olive Oil in a deep pan and fry the chicken in a pan until it’s golden brown.
- Add the garlic and fry for a few seconds. Add the white wine and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season and add fresh parsley.
- Serve with crispy white bread and/or a green salad.
- If you want to spice the dish up, just add a few drops of Harissa Olive Oil or a little dried chilli at the end.
- A self-made mayonnaise is also an excellent accompaniement.