Carrot and Apple Juice with EVOO
A delicious source of energy and antioxidants for body and mind!
Carrot and apple juice provides the body with energy, vitamins and essential amino acids. The phenols and omega 3 in extra virgin olive oil strengthen and protect the immune system.
- 3 medium-sized carrots
- 2 apples
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, depending on the desired taste intensity: I love ginger and always take a thumb-size piece, but be careful, it can get pretty hot!
- 1 tablespoon of an Extra Virgin Olive Oil with a high phenolic content
- 1 small piece of fresh turmeric (optional)
- Wash the carrots and apples well. Halve the carrots lengthways. Quarter the apples, remove the core. Peel the ginger and turmeric.
- Press all fresh ingredients with the juicer.
- Add extra virgin olive oil. Stir vigorously with a whisk or hand mixer.
- Enjoy it fresh, immediately after preparation.
- For this recipe, I recommend organic vegetables and fruits.