This is the perfect recipe for those of you seeking a light lunch or dinner. It is simple and delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 500 g fresh cod in one piece, best loin fillet
- 1 teaspoon Flor de Sal
- 4 tablespoons Lemon olive oil
- 1 lemon in wedges
- Watercress to garnish
- Wrap the cod fillet in cling film and put it in the freezer for about 2 hours
- When frozen, cut into very thin slices with a sharp knife or a cutting machine
- Carefully place the slices on 4 dinner plates and drizzle lemon oil over them
- Sprinkle Flor de Sal over the fish
- Garnish the plate with a lemon wedge and watercress.