Roast Potatoes with Honey & Rosemary
A perfect accompaniment for roast lamb or simply as a tapa!
- 500 g small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion
- ½ bulb of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Flor de Sal
- Freshly ground pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil of the Cornicabra variety
- Heat the oven to 180 C.
- Cover the bottom of a baking pan with olive oil.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Place the potatoes and the garlic in the baking pan and sprinkle with finely chopped rosemary.
- In a bowl, mix butter, honey, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the potatoes and bake at 180 C for about 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Stir after 15 minutes. Continue baking until the potatoes are soft and cooked through.