Grilled green asparagus with EVOO & Flor de Sal
A super simple and healthy recipe that can be prepared in the barbecue or grilled in the oven. Delicious!
- 1 bunch of fresh green asparagus
- Flor de Sal
- Extra virgin olive oil, Royal variety
- Preheat the oven with the grill program.
- Wash the asparagus and cut about 1 cm from the trunk. Trickle some Royal EVOO over the asparagus and toss them carefully to cover them with a thin layer of oil.
- Place on a plate in the oven and let them turn brown. Turn the asparagus over and repeat on the other side. It should take about 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove the asparagus from the oven, place on a large piece of foil paper and sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil Royal and with Flor de Sal Spice up. Then roll the asparagus tightly in the foil and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Open the parcel and place the asparagus on a serving plate. Delicious hot or cold. Try them with our recipe for home made mayonnaise. Absolutely delicious.
! Qué aproveche!
- Try this recipe with spring onions instead of asparagus. We recommend with a Salbixada Sauce. Recipe coming soon!!!